An online promotional and news source for all Oklahoma writers, authors, artists, publishers, or creatives who work with Oklahoma related materials. We are especially supportive of independent authors and small presses.

Search This Blog

6/12/15

Author Book Signing in Tulsa June 20


Dennis McDonald will be having a book signing at
4421 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146 on Saturday, June 20.  McDonald is the author several highly popular horror books and frequently appears at various conferences and comic-cons around the country.
 
​​​"Welcome, fellow traveler, to my humble website. Though I prefer to speak through my writing, I do think an introduction is in order. I was raised during the 60's and fed a constant supply of black-and-white late night monster movies. Because of such influences, I inherited an overabundance of imagination that drives me to put tales to paper. In the past, I've written a role-playing game system plus scripted, directed, and performed for a local horror hosting show on television. Currently I'm the author of four books: 13 Nightmares, Ebon Moon, Undead Flesh, and the first installment of my fantasy trilogy titled Oathbearer: Bound by Blood. For 2015 I have three more in the works which are 13 More Nightmares, Oathbearer Book Two: Destiny's Road and the return of my Adventure Maximum Role Playing system! So feel free to navigate the various pages of this site and take a peek behind the curtains of my dark and twisted mind. If you like tense, fast-paced character driven stories, I 'm your author."